SourceMe Limited ("SourceMe") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By using the Website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION SOURCEME MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
SourceMe may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give SourceMe. Users may give us information by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information Users provide when they register to use the Website, subscribe to the Promotional Service, carry out other activities on the Website and when you report a problem with the Website. The information you give SourceMe may include (but not be limited to) name, company, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph
Information SourceMe collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site SourceMe may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about a User's visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call SourceMe (if applicable).
- Information SourceMe receive from other sources. SourceMe may receive information about Users through other facilities SourceMe provide. SourceMe also work closely with third parties (including for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about Users from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
SourceMe use information held about you in the following ways:
Information Users give to us. SourceMe will use this information:
- to process payments;
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services SourceMe offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected parties to provide you, with information about goods or services SourceMe feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, SourceMe will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale, appointment or criteria selection. If you are a new customer, and where SourceMe permit selected parties to use your data, SourceMe (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which SourceMe collect your data or follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the email communications;
- to improve customer service
- to notify you of information as may be required;
Information SourceMe collect about Users.
SourceMe will use this information:
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for Users and their computer;
- to allow Users to participate in interactive features of our service, should they be available and should the User choose to do so;
- as part of SourceMe's efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to Users about goods or services that may be of interest.
- Information SourceMe receive from other sources. SourceMe may combine this information with information Users give to us and information SourceMe collect about Users. SourceMe may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information SourceMe receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
SourceMe may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract SourceMe enter into with them.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. [SourceMe do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but SourceMe may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, SourceMe may inform them that 50 companies requiring a certain service have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). SourceMe may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, companies in the south-east). SourceMe may make use of the personal data SourceMe have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience].
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Please note that SourceMe may have to disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that SourceMe sell or buy any business or assets, in which case SourceMe may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if SourceMe, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE SOURCEME STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
[All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.] Where SourceMe have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. SourceMe ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although SourceMe will do our best to protect your personal data, SourceMe cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once SourceMe have received your information, SourceMe will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. SourceMe will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if SourceMe intend to use your data for such purposes or if SourceMe intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms SourceMe use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us via www.sourcemeuk.com
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that SourceMe do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act gives Users the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information SourceMe hold about you.