Acceptable Use Policy – SourceMe Ltd
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms on which Users may make use of the Website. Use of the Website includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use the Website.
Users may use the Website only for lawful purposes.
Users may not use the Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
Users also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website;
- any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
SourceMe may from time to time provide interactive services on the Website, including, without limitation chat rooms, bulletin boards and other similar interactive features.
Where SourceMe do provide any interactive service, SourceMe will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
SourceMe will do its best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on the Website, and SourceMe will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, SourceMe are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service SourceMe provide on the Website, and SourceMe expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where SourceMe do moderate an interactive service, SourceMe will normally provide Users with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material that Users contribute to the Website ("Contributions"), and to any interactive services associated with it.
Users must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Promote sexually explicit material;
- Promote violence;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person, company, organisation etc.;
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Promote any illegal activity;
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Give the impression that they emanate from SourceMe, if this is not the case;
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
SourceMe may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. Users are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes SourceMe make, as they are legally binding on Users.